MUSIC AT FOXFIRE
Our 2022 Sunday Blues Concert Series is in full swing, we hope that you can come out and join us. Our shows run from 5pm - 8pm (ish), the beer is good and cold, and Miss Annie's delicious country cooking will sooth your soul. Treat yourself to an evening of dinner, fellowship and entertainment - Foxfire style.
September 25 - Keith Washington & the Big Muddy Band featuring DK Harrell
October 9 - To Be Confirmed
October 23 - Eric Deaton
November 13 - Jesse Cotton Stone
Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook to stay completely up-to-date on our line up! To learn more about our musical gatherings, or to plan your own festival or workshop, email email@example.com and sign up for our email list! That way you can secure a front-row seat, a steaming hot plate, and join the Foxfire family.
To answer a few frequently asked questions:
1) Our shows are every 2nd and 4th Sunday through the end of November.
2) Tickets are $10/person and children under 13 are free.
3) No need to bring picnic chairs etc. we're quite civilized and prepared to host you fully.
4) Leashed dogs and their well-behaved owners are welcome.
5) If you'd like to rent one of our cabins for a weekend or overnight stay please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed by Alleyha Dannett
Marshall County has a rich tradition of Sunday evening blues and juke joints, music filled picnics, and neighbors gathering on porches to play music. It is a quintessential part of our Hill Country Blues culture. In 2008, Foxfire reignited the longstanding tradition and began hosting concerts featuring local Hill Country Blues musicians every Sunday evening from March to Thanksgiving. Since that time Foxfire has been recognized as a best small-town outdoor music venue and place to visit by the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and Garden & Gun magazine , and a host of media outlets, websites , and blogs.
Come see for yourself, we juke up in here!